Eighteen factors St. Paul has quoted in the four verses cited above,stating that they will not separate us from the love of Jesus.

I’m going to write about an incident happened to me when I was 11 years old, during the year1966-which is emphasising about “DEPORTATION OF DIVINE LOVE”.

Every weekend, I attended services conducted by the Pentecostal Mission at Tuticorin, South India. A Pastor from Kerala was posted there to take care of us. The Pastor was around 70 years old. He was black in color and always smiling.By appearance he was below average.

In his early days, when he was doing God’s ministry, he used to pretend like an insane person to attract crowd. After that he used to tell about the love of Christ Jesus. He was not a good orator too. During Sundays,he used to deliver a sweet small sermon only.

When I met him and told him, Praise the Lord Jesus, he used to tell me one word with full of divine love- “pullai”-in Malayalam.His face was full of divine joy and happiness. Such love filled affectionate words I have never heard /experienced other than from this Holyman.

When doing so, the deportation of divine love from him to me happened I suppose.

One lovable word with smile from this Holy man is more than enough to enlighten me to remain with Jesus for ever. Since I have tasted God’s love and affection through that man of God’s one word (pulloi) no force can separate me from the love of Christ.

Of the total corona virus caused death(33903) reported in USA as on 16/4/2020 ,NewYark State alone accounted for 16251 deaths.Why NewYark State alone accounted for nearly 48 percent of the death in USA and rest of 54 States, state capital and union territories accounted for the rest of the death of around 52 percent?

It seems the enemy outside or within may aim at thrashing out the economic pillars of USA/the globe (NYSE) to bring about the BEAST (666) as mentioned in Revelation 13:16-18.

The economic collapse if happened may lead to all the factors listed in Romans 8:36-39.(death, life, angels, rulers, things present, things to come, powers, height, depth and anything ).But nothing should separate us from the LOVE of God. Amen and Amen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *